Located in Vienna, Austria, the VAMED Group is an internationally leading company in the field of Health Care. According to our philosophy "everything from one source", we constantly develop new and innovative strategies to ensure our market leadership.
Overall responsibility for the execution of works at project site in compliance with the clients’ main contract, time schedule, budget, quality of works and including safety on site
Site representative of the company to the client, consultants, consortium, subcontractors, local authorities etc. in accordance with the Site Manager.
Motivation of the Site Team and conflict management at the site.
Designing of organizational rules & guidelines for works at project site (site manual) in cooperation with the Site Manager.
Leading and coordination of internal & external site meetings
Allocation & coordination of tasks & responsibilities of the Site Team (for supervision of civil works, pre-installations, receipt & storage of materials & equipment, etc.)
Supervising, monitoring & control of tasks, resources & progress
Monitoring of claims to the client, subcontractors, etc.
Supervision of HSE plan and guardiancy of the plan towards own and subcontractor employees
• Technical degree (technical college) in architecture or civil engineering
• At least 3 years professional experience
• Good knowledge in construction and specifications
• Excellent language skills in English, second language preferable
• Computer skills (MS-Office, AutoCAD)
• Excellent team working and communication skills
• Self-confident, assertive and highly flexible
• Intercultural competence
• Precise and structured working style
• Mature, Dedicated and able to work Independently with minimal supervision
• High mobility and/or readiness to travel abroad (including longer international assignments)
Dynamically growing market with a perspective for the future
Overall conditions of an internationally successful group
If you are interested in pursuing the opportunity, please submit your application using our online-career-platform: